- Click on the “Use template” button in the top right corner.
- Inside the Bullet dashboard, Enter the site name and the sub-domain.
- In the next step, duplicate the selected template into your notion workspace
- Get the public URL of the notion page in your workspace by clicking Share > Publish at the top of your Notion page.
- Paste the notion’s public URL of the template in the Bullet dashboard and click “Create”.
Follow the below steps to customize your website in the Bullet dashboard.
Every template has a default brand colour which is shown across different elements of your website like
- Navbar CTA
- Hovers and Active elements, etc
Change it under Theme settings to match your brand.
- Check the notion page of this template → here.
- Custom Code for Font and Design if you want to play around.